Monday, November 28, 2011

It's CYBER MONDAY Y'ALL!

Cyber Monday.... Now this, is my kind of shopping. No fighting crowds or getting up at the buttcrack of dawn. No pushy annoying fellow shoppers to deal with, no stress of things "selling out". Black Friday is just overall too stressful for me to even deal with. I will stick to shopping in my pj's from the comfort of my own home, thanks :). So are the cyber monday deals really that great? Yeah... a lot of them are! Especially when you put Ebates to work. Since posting on FB quite a bit (probably annoyingly so, sorry, can't help it I'm OBSESSED!) I've had tons of people ask me what it is, does it work, etc. So I am going to set the record straight today. Ebates TOTALLY works even though it definitely goes against the old "if it's too good to be true" saying. The principle is very simple. Join the website and you can get a $10 Target giftcard right off the bat! (it took like 3 weeks to get it in the mail) After that, every time you want to online shop, Ebates pays you a percentage back of what you spend- all you have to do is go through Ebates first and use their link to the store you want to shop at. 

Ok, time for a few examples. So today, on Ebates Old Navy is 7% cash back, they are also having a 30% off cyber Monday deal, plus they always have free shipping. So say I want to spend $100 at Old Navy on Christmas presents for my family, this is how it breaks down. 
$100 with the 30% off Cyber Monday deal means I really spend $70.
Free shipping if you spend $50 or more.
Ebates cuts me a check in a few weeks for $4.90 based upon my $70 purchase.
So, in all, I saved a total of $34.90!! Not bad!

The same deal holds true for all of ON's "sister companies"- Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta. Hurry on over though because stuff is selling out in almost all sizes!

Another great deal, one of my personal favorite stores, Crate & Barrel has an amazing (and rare!) deal right now of 15% off PLUS free shipping. Then on top of that you can get 6% cash back from Ebates! If you have been eyeballing any C&B furniture, now is the time! ;) 
For all the mama's out there, hit up Babies R Us Cyber Monday deal of 30% off everything, plus Ebates gives you 2% cash back. A good deal for BRU!

Ebates is doing double cash back on many sites so run over and check out if your favorite store is having any amazing cyber Monday deals. Ebates is great because it also lists all coupon (promotional) codes that a store has going on so it saves you from running to retailmenot every five minutes to find them.

Finally, people always want to know how long before Ebates shows me the money, below is their scheduled payments.
Purchases Posted BetweenBig Fat Check Sent
Jan 1-Mar 31May 15
Apr 1-June 30Aug 15
July 1-Sept 30Nov 15
Oct 1-Dec 31Feb 15


Any other questions? Check out Ebates frequent questions page to get them all answered! Ebates definitely works! I hope this helps those of you who have been skeptical yet curious. ;) Enjoy Cyber Monday and let me know what great deals you find!

Proof it works! My last check for $50.23!

No comments:

Post a Comment