Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In the beginning...

A blog began. I have been resistant (and by resistant, what I mean to say is I've started one 3 times and abandoned them somewhere between posts 1 and 3) to this "blog business" d/t my busy schedule and tendency to NOT stick with projects. Growing up in a family of 8-- things like journals and the such were very risky business and potential fodder for blackmail. However, now that I have completed PA school and will have considerably more time on my hands, I thought this would be a fun way to document this time in our lives. If you wondering who "our" refers to, that would be my amazing hubby, Chris. Not sure what I will write about here, likely whatever happens to be on my mind. Maybe a little bit of a travel journal as Chris and I aspire to see much of the world as possible before we think about ushering some mini-me's into the world. Dunno, just gonna go with it and see how this blogosphere unfolds before me :) We'll end blog post #1 with a pic of me and the hubs.

Isn't he just the most adorable creature you've ever laid eyes on? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment