Saturday, May 8, 2010

Goodbye PA school, hello real world!




Today was the closing of one chapter, and the beginning of a new one. I can't believe all that has changed in my life the past four years: I moved to Indy, went to Butler, took a leave of absence, met my future husband, went BACK to Butler, suffered excessively (haha), studied excessively, whined excessively, powered through the didactic years- meanwhile planning my wedding, began my clinical rotations, MARRIED my husband, adopted a sister for Prissy- a sassy little persian named Foxy Amore, went on rotations, re-enforced my unwavering love for complementary medicine and all things "outside the box" on my elective rotation with Dr. G, took and passed 7 EOR exams, which leads me to my graduation today. It has been a long and winding road for sure, and only with the love and support of my friends and family and awesome husband did I make it. So many times I wanted to drop out and give up, so many tears cried, so much stress and angst, but I made it- and it feels amazing. It is still all very surreal. I am so thankful and feel so blessed by the opportunities I've had thus far in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment